Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This time i built a house boat.

So back in about 2005, me an my wife were livin down in new orleans, and there was some talk about a hurrican or something like that. So I look to my wife and say "We're gonna build us a houseboat."
So i gather up some two-by-fours and put my double wide (truck AND trailer) on it. When them storms came, we just floated right off.

Now we were well stocked, I had thrity cans of Copenhagen , and several 24 packs of budwiser. So we get to the middle of the ocean, and i see a shark and i say "Damn. That's a shark."

So now what am i gonna do? I look over to my wife and she say "Lets get it."
So I take out my gun and i shot it in the face and dragged it onto the houseboat. It kept thrasin around so i shot it again.

I look at my wife and i say "We're eatin good tonight."

So we finally land, and we get out and look around and my son sees a black guy. It comes up to me and starts talking all kinds of jibberish, so i shoot it and drag him back to the house boat. That night i put on my clan robes and grabed my gun and went out to see what all was going on.

Now before I did that, i took out one of my confederate flags and planted it on the beach, so people know what kind of place i run.

Anyways, I went out to look around, and i stumble on all the black people, like they were in some sort of tribe and i say to my self "damn, i must have landed in hell or something."

So i shot a few of em and ran back to my houseboat, threw a dip in, and said "we are gettin out of here!"

So we went back out to sea, and after a little bit we landed back in america. I settled back down, went mudding a few dozen times, and after a while i realized "damn, i left my wife back in wherever i was."

No comments:

Post a Comment