Monday, September 19, 2011

This time i went hunting part 2....

So anyways, me and Lester were arrested after being caught goin 90 in a 30 mph zone. It also didn't help that we had a stolen mangled sheep in the bed of the truck.

Now my buddy Lester was passed out COLD in the passenger side, so i knew he wouldn't be know help. So anyways, the cop cuffs me and throws me in the back of his squad car, than he goes out and drags Lester out and throws him in next to me. So I look at him and say "Damn. We just got arrested." Now, he didn't reply cause he was unconscious from all them budwisers he drunk, but if he was conscience, he probably would have said "Damn we got arrested."

Now he drives us off to the jail and throws us in a holdin cell. Now the first thing i notice is that there were tons of black people there. One of em came up to me and  said. "Hey. Give me your shoes." So I threw a dip in from 50 feet away and said "Boy you best not get up in my face." an he tries to act intimidating and goes "why you callin me a boy? You some kinda white supremacist ass hole or something. Huh?"

Now i figured there was no point in lying so i go "Yeah. But I mean, a boy could be a chinaman for all i care." so he gets right up face and goes "I don't want to see you round here no more." and so i say "Son, since we're both in a cell, that'll be mighty hard to do." Now about this time, the guard comes by an tells me i got me phone call. So i go out there an call my friend Bryndon. He got himself a degree in mostly-fake lawyering from one of them online e-niversitys. Now, he tells me we could post bail an me and Lester could leave. Now i said "Screw that i don't have the money."

About this time, the guard came back, so i took his gun and shot him. I went back to the cell and shot the black guy. He looked at me so i shot him again. I spat out my dip, said "Dont you mess with the confederacy", threw another dip in, gathered up Lester and went back hom.

No comments:

Post a Comment