Thursday, September 15, 2011

This time I went hunting...

So one day I was sittin drinkin a beer and watching NASCAR when my buddy Lester called me up and said "hey man lets go huntin."

Now I think this is a great idea, but there aint no wildlife preserves anywhere close for us to hunt. So now what are we gonna do? So I throw a dip in and Lester tells me theres a new farm down yonder that has some lambs. So I grab my glock an say "let's go."

So we go down there, and we see a sheep an I go "Lester hey Lester. You see that?" he say "yep" I say "damn. That's a sheep." to which be replies "damn that's a sheep."

So I look at him, take a swig of my Budwiser an say "let's get it." so I shot it. It tried to crawl away so I shot it again, and I threw it in the back of the truck.

So we start headin back home, when some cop pulls us over for doing 90 in a 30 mph zone. Now I don't think that's right, I think we should drive our mud splattered trucks as fast as we want to, but that black-lovin cop though otherwise.

So he ask me if I've been drinking, so I look him straight in the eye and say "Yes sir what the hell do you think YOU are gonna do about it?" so he asks me to step out of the car, an he goes around to check the bed, an he sees he mangled sheep. Now he looks at it and looks at me an says "what's this?" so I say "that's my cousin. We was takin him to the hospital yonder, an that's why we were going so fast." now he says "sirs I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me." so he cuffs us and throws us in the back of his squad car......

No comments:

Post a Comment